Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dear friend,

My dear friend is moving to Japan in several days.  She has been so important in my life.  We laughed, cried, got angry together and shared many precious memories.  It is a fact that she is going to be living miles away over the ocean, but we are going to try to keep in touch closely and promised to visit each other.  Thanks to the technologies and we will try to use every possible way to communicate each other.

I didn't want to say good-bye, I just wanted to make something that she can use everyday to remember about our friendship.  So I made this Journal cover.


We had a little walk at Stanford together and I was able to take these amazing pictures in front of the Cantor Arts Center.  I'm not a good photographer, and these are taken by my iPhone.  The beautiful place always shows up as beautiful.

I hope our beautiful friendship stays as beautiful and continue forever...
K.

1 comment:

PamKittyMorning said...

I am so sorry to see Nireko go as well.