Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to School...

My son is going back to school tomorrow, and my daughter is taking off to college. Then I hope I can get back to my regular schedule. This summer went really quickly, I think it went too fast. I had plan to do this and that. I was hoping to make several quilts for fun. Guess what, I am way behind the schedule, and I forced myself to complete one which made me feel so tired and sick. I'm still recovering from it, but very satisfied with it.

Here is the picture of the quilt, only part of it. It is made with "Rouenneries" by French General of Moda. Beautiful fabric, and I didn't want to cut it up. But this simple design worked well. I sent it to long arm quilter who does excellent job every time.


I'm going to enter in PIQF. If this quilt gets in the show, I will let you know so that you can see it in person, maybe...
Look forward to more quilts that I'm going to work in September...

No comments: