Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hot here...

It has been very hot here in San Jose area. Close to 3 digit, maybe over.

As I promised, I am uploading my current quilt patterns.

This is the quit which traveled all over the world. I designed and made this quilt for Lecien and they wanted to display at Yokohama International Quilt Week in Japan, then traveled to Australia, then several contries in Europe and finaly came back to me. I wish I went with.


"First Love" is my very first pattern. I love this fabric, "Durham Quilt Collection". It has feeling of British country.

"Icebox Cookies" are the pattern you can make with one Honey Buns from MODA and 6 fat quarters. Fun quilt!

"Peaceful Night" is Japanese taupe color quilt. By changing the position of sashing post, it created the diagonal setting look. Easy piecing.


"Sweetie Pie" is very popular quilt for beginners. Perfect for baby quilt or wall hanging.

Please email me for the inquiries.
Thanks,
-kc

No comments: