Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Quilts and More Spring 2015

Today, Quilts and More, Spring 2015 issue will hit the news stand.  And my new project, "ring around the roses" will be featured on page 30 - 35.  It is a smart phone case to attach to your purse/bag.



I have made the hexagon shape twisted rose in my previous project, but this time, I made it square piecable version.  It became so pretty.  The fabric is twisted, so you really cannot see the fabric prints, but I still wanted to use the beautiful rose print for this project.  The fabric that I used for this project is called "Mary Rose" by Quilt Gate.  I have been purchasing this series for a quite long time.  They always come out with delicate soft color with beautiful rose print. 


Thank you for the photographer of Quilts and More magazine.  They always do wonderful job.  Photos are used with permission from Quilts and More Magazine, 2015 Meredith Corporation.  All rights reserved.

Happy sewing!
- K

1 comment:

PamKittyMorning said...

I saw this and didn't even need to read your name to know it was yours! So super cute!