Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Help for Japan

Since the largest earthquake and tsunami hit Japan, I've been checking online and TV news for update and making sure that the families and relatives of myself and my friends are safe. Fortunately, my relatives are safe, but some of my friends' relatives are still missing. All I can do is pray for the people in Japan and donate money to the source that I can trust.
As you already know, the worst area has flatten out by tsunami and those people who evacuated needs not only water and food but it is snowing there and they don't have heater. Gasoline is short and the trucks can't bring enough water and food because they can't secure the gas to return.
Please include the people in Japan in your prayer and donate through the source you can trust.
Thank you.

No comments: