Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Twister Quilt

I hope everyone had wonderful Labor Day weekend. Me? I spent most of my days at the cold ice rink. My son plays ice hockey and had season's first tournament in San Jose. The result was second place, but really competitive games!

So I couldn't do much of my work this weekend, which I was suppose to. Many deadlines are coming up and my sewing studio(aka family's living room) is getting messy. It looks like the aftermath of Twister.


Oh, here is my version of Twister quilt. I discovered the very convenient ruler at Moda Lissa's blog. This ruler is very COOL! You should try.

2 comments:

lissa said...

Love the quilt. Thank you for the blog mention. My dining room is a mess with my sewing projects also.

-modalissa

Christine said...

Wow! I LOVE your Twister quilt ... the colours are amazing.