Thursday, May 21, 2015

And the winner is...

I came back from Spring Quilt Market in Minneapolis and read the reminder from the editor of Quiltmaker's magazine.  Oh NO!  I said I will pick the winner on Mother's Day!!! I'm so sorry for the delay.

Well, the winner is... (drumroll)

Blogger Happy Cottage Quilter said...
Your block is fantastic! I would make the butterfly in yellow :-)
Friday, May 08, 2015 5:30:00 AM

Please contact me with your name and shipping address, and the publisher will send you this issue.


Thank you all for the very nice comments.  I'm surprised that many of you like PURPLE and BLUE!!!  If any of you made this block, please share the picture with me.  I will list on my blog with your permission.  It will be fun to see the different butterfly blocks.

Happy quilting!
Keiko
Delete