Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello...

Well, finally I'm joining blogging world. I was a blog reader for a while, now am writing one! I have to learn how to post pictures.

Today, I cleaned my studio (aka sewing room) and refreshed my mind to be ready to start busy week again. Cleaning is definitely necessary after the event, such as quilt market, open house, craft boutique, making samples and patterns. If I don't do it, I can't find things...

The open house at Prairie Queens Quilt shop was a great success! Many people came to visit us in the back room. All the instructors displayed very nice items to teach in the upcoming class from July thru November. The shop is offering 25% off till Wednesday, so I have to go back there to shop for myself.


This is enough for the first day, I think... See you again soon.
-kc

No comments: